- What are the self pay rates?
- Do I have to go to the PT clinic my doctor referred me to?
- What should I bring to my first appointment
- What should I wear to my first appointment?
- What can you expect at your first visit?
What are the self pay rates?
The self pay rate is $149 per 1 hour session or $99 for 30 minute sessions.
Do I have to go to the PT clinic my doctor referred me to?
No, you have the choice to receive your physical therapy treatment where you desire.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Photo ID
- Form of payment due at time of service
- Doctor referral (if you’ve already received one)
- Insurance card
What should I wear to my first appointment?
It is best to wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict movement. If you are coming in for a knee issue, wearing shorts is recommended.
What can you expect at your first visit?
Your first appointment will be a 1 hour session. The first 20 minutes or so will be spent doing the initial assessment which includes measuring the affected joints range of motion, specific manual muscle testing, joint mobility testing and assessing movement mechanics. Following the assessment, we will start your treatment day one. Treatment varies depending your condition, although it will likely include manual therapy and exercise prescription. Finally, we will determine the plan of care to resolve the problem.